News:

ยินดีต้อนรับ สู่ Pall Swiss เว็บบอร์ดตัวใหม่

please give me more info about Brig-Zermatt and SwissPass

Previous topic - Next topic

Kit

I will go to Switzerland on this coming 15th and I have some question about how to go to the top of Zermatt? If start from Brig, it`s convenient? And SwissPass is cover route?  

If แม่น้องติ๊ดตี่ or Pa Pall or all of friends have time, please explain about how to use and check which transportation tourist can use Swiss Pass..how to notice? Very thank you jaa!! Sorry this PC cannot type Thai font..

**กระทู้นี้เป็นกระทู้เดิมหมายเลข 0817 ห้อง pallswiss (เผื่อใช้ในการค้นหา)**

เทียนหอม

From Brig to Zermatt, it takes about 1 hour and 25 minutes by train.  

You can check the train schedule from www.sbb.ch. Type in from Brig, to Zermatt, date and time.

There are 2 types of train for this route: regional and glacier expless. They both take about the same amount of time. Glacier express, which is a scenic train, should take you to a better view route. I think you will need to reserve it and the reserve fee is 10 franc.

Swiss pass covers almost everything; train, bus, scenic train and boat. It does not cover lifts or private trains that bring you all the way up to the top of the mountain.

For example, Swiss pass does not cover lifts to see Matterhorn. But it can use to get 25% discount. You can choose from 3-4 kinds of lifts. For example, if you go with gornergratbahn, with Swiss pass you pay 54 franc for round trip.

Hope this helps.

เทียนหอม

Hi again,

If you have time, don't miss 37th Folklore Parade, which is on August 15, 2005.

The main themes will again be traditions, customs and culture, predominantly from Zermatt and canton Valais. More than 40 groups with 1'200 participants will take part in the parade, after folk music ensembles will entertain. Refreshments (traditional Swiss raclette and bratwurst) will be served.  

เทียนหอม

แม่น้องติ๊ดตี่

มาช้าค่ะ ดีกว่าไม่มาเนอะ  แต่ว่าคุณเทียนหอมมาตอบให้แล้วนะคะ  คิดว่าคงได้รายละเอียดทุกอย่างแล้ว  มีเวปที่น่าสนใจเกี่ยวกับทริปในสวิตเซอร์แลนด์ด้วยคะ  ลองแวะไปอ่านเวปนี้ซักนิดก่อนดีมั๊ยคะ มีรายละเอียดบางอย่างน่าสนใจด้วยนะคะ

http://www.vacationzone.co.th/index_swiss.asp

เที่ยวให้สนุกนะคะ

Kit

Very thank you to K.เทียนหอม and แม่น้องติ๊ดตี่ naka!! Your info is very useful!! I will follow your advise and recheck website you gave me. ^-^